Saturday, February 12, 2011

12.2.11 [6]

God has Told me to plant a Garden in at the Place of Twin Lakes.

He said;
"You shall burn the ground, so that new Life may grow. You shall fill the lakes, so that Wenatchee will have Life. You shall plant the trees; apples, apricot; grape; and the plants; onion, rice, corn, soy, hemp, cocoa, sugar, potatoes, and a great many variety of these. This will be done by a great force of the People."


While hiking in the Dry Gulch Cannon Mine area of Wenatchee(1.);

God told me me;
to burn the brush covering the "Twin Lakes" area, "slash and char" (terra petra)
to fill the twin lakes, which will water the gulch and give birth to life; in the form of controlled variations of crops, as well as grass for the wildlife.

Tomorrow, I will return to the Twin Lakes to investigate a few things that struck me as odd. I did not have my camera today to photograph the experience. Tomorrow I will document the signs;
the white dome rock,
the citadel
the twin pentagonal lakes
the fountain of Life. 

12.2.11;

While on the edge of the second Twin Lake, I saw the 3 Evil Horses today, walking away from the Setting Sun. The three Horses were the Pale, Brown, and Black horse in that Order left to right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment